Hisia Psychology Consultants is a psychology practice that embraces a multi-disciplinary approach, specializing in diverse psychology-based services such as psychological assessments, counseling, and training. Our mission is to offer comprehensive therapeutic support, addressing challenges in both personal and professional realms.
At Hisia, we empower personal lives through individual therapy, couples therapy, family therapy, children’s therapy, adolescent therapy, and group therapy.
THE ROLE: Sales & Business Development Officer
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate Sales and Business Development Officer to drive growth and foster partnerships for Hisia Psychology Consultants. Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in expanding our reach and enhancing business development strategies.
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the identification and cultivation of strategic partnerships to drive business development.
- Collaborate with the Executive and Marketing teams to develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Nurture and convert the business leads generated by the officer and the marketing team.
- Support the recruitment efforts of the people & culture department, ensuring alignment with business development goals.
- Contribute to the refinement of company policies and procedures, providing valuable insights into their impact on business development.
- Assessing retail and institutional clients’ needs and providing recommendations.
- Provide recommendations for improving overall business performance.
- Collaborate with various departments to optimize business operations.
- Provide periodic sales and business development reports.
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven experience in the origination and nurturing of partnerships.
- Detail-oriented with a solution-focused mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a mental wellness-related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a professional business environment.
- Proficiency in office communication technology, including Zoom and Google Mail & Calendars.
- Ability to thrive under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Self-driven with a positive professional attitude.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive with a strong willingness to learn.
- Solid analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong business acumen.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply through the form provided on this job page: https://hisia.co.ke/jobs/sales-business-development-officer/
Apply by: 25 Oct 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Hisia Psychology Consultants is an equal-opportunity employer. For more information on the firm, visit our website.